AFP GA has held a strong stand against universal healthcare since the beginning, organizing statewide townhalls and America's Healthcare Townhall with our own Joel Aaron and friend Herman Cain. Wed the RedAlert Rally featuring Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and Laura Ingraham alongside several other rallies at the Nation's Capitol and the nationwide Hands Off Our Healthcare Bus Tour. Now, AFP GA activists have a new opportunity - to help send a strong message to Congress and the AARP that you DO NOT approve of the Washington effort to take over healthcare decisions. Join Congressman Tom Price, AFP GA Director Virginia Galloway, American Seniors Association representative Stuart Barton and other local Georgia personalities for an AARP Card Shredding Rally. You provide the plastic, we provide the card shredder along with our friends from American Seniors Association (www.americanseniors.org), a conservative alternative to the AARP! The Roswell Country Club is at 2500 Club Springs Drive, Roswell Georgia. Fill in the fields below to RSVP.
Just The Facts:
- The date is Saturday, Jan. 23 2010
- The location is the Ballroom of the Country Club of Roswell, 2500 Club Springs Drive, Roswell, GA 30076
- The event time is 10:00 a.m. to noon
- Rep. Tom Price is INVITED to speak. (along with a couple doctors opposed to Obamacare)
- Stuart Barton of ASA and Virginia Galloway of AFP will give remarks
- A paper shredder will be cranked up to shred AARP cards and invitation letters.